April 18, 2010

Spork Foods - Vegan Cooking Class

Just took my first SPORK vegan cooking class!!

I have a feeling this is going to get very addicting! I'm excited to get better about cooking and eating healthier - and I think these girls may be just the ticket! Turns out that Jenny graduated 2003 at UC Santa Cruz (Porter College) with me - What a small world!



Class Description: A Taste of France!

The sophisticated and beautiful way of French eating is too often a no-no for vegans because of all the heavy butter and crème. With this class, we’ll explore the delightfulness and deliciousness of French food, vegan-style! Come learn how to put a little “ooh la la” on your plate!

- French Onion Soup with a Cheesy Crouton Topping
- Buckwheat Crepes filled w/ Spring Vegetables in Béchamel Sauce
- Home-style Ratatouille
- Grand Marnier Truffles

No comments: