May 31, 2011

JOIN US @ CITY COUNCIL - JUNE 14th!!!




















We are presenting an “Urban Beekeeping Pilot Project” to the Mar Vista City Council in the hopes of beginning the process of legalizing beekeeping in Los Angeles - COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR HONEY BEES!!


Tuesday, June 14 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Mar Vista Recreation Center Auditorium
11430 Woodbine Street, Mar Vista CA 90066

New York, Seattle, San Francisco… and most recently SANTA MONICA have legalized beekeeping... Now we NEED YOUR HELP to get Los Angeles up to speed!


If you can’t make it - you can also email Bill Rosendahl to show your support!

bill.rosendhal [at] lacity [dot] org

Check out the list of Los Angeles Urban Beekeeping supporters so far!

1 comment:

Daniel Jay said...

Hey gang, I am the waiter who took care of you the other night at Melisse. Wanted you to know that I emailed for the legalization of bee keeping in l.a. and I really appreciate the work you do to help propagate such a valuable endeavor. I also have a wedding coming up and I'm wondering if I can purchase more of the seeds you gave me to help spread the word about the bees, your goal, and being mindful of our place on the planet.
Cheers!